Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Class will NOT meet on Wednesday - but you still have an assignment!

Due to a significant number of students telling me they will not be in class on Wednesday, I have decided that rather than going over something in class for the few that show up, and having to re-teach it to the missing students after break, that I'm just going to cancel class for Wednesday, March 2nd.

However, I want you to read over chapter 15 in your textbook (pp. 239-257) and familiarize yourself with html and dreamweaver so we can hit the ground running and start building your websites when you come back from break. I am not requiring that you do the exercises to turn in just yet, but we will do them in class once you return.

Please don't blow this assignment off because we aren't meeting in class. I am giving you a free night, so please do as I ask and read the chapter so you will be ready when we start talking about this stuff.

No other homework. Have a fun and safe spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment