Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow day for me, but not for you. :(

Looks like winter weather will keep me in Roanoke this evening. Don't despair! Mr. Capozzi has graciously volunteered to show up to class so you may all continue your higher education! I had originally planned a lecture, a video and some other stuff for class tonight, but instead, I'd rather just give you a QUIZ.

Now, you may be thinking: "Wow, THANKS for the QUIZ and all, but we'd rather have you HERE for the fun stuff instead." :) I can assure you that I would rather be there, too. Unfortunately, I can't be, so the quiz will have to suffice.

The good news is, since I won't be there, and the quiz will be happening tonight (instead of Monday night as originally planned) I will be making the quiz OPEN BOOK! Yes, I know I said this one wouldn't be open book, but the snow fairies have smiled upon you and given you this wonderful opportunity. Don't waste it! Open book quizzes are great opportunties for grades like "100." :) Take your time and make sure you've got all the answers correct before turning it in.

CLASS WORK TONIGHT:
Download the quiz and print it out (unless Mr. Capozzi has already done that for you.)
Fill it out (with CORRECT answers, please), make sure your name is on both pages!
Turn it in to Mr. Capozzi when you are finished.

NO HOMEWORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment